GSU’s Fall Semester Homecoming 2020 Event: There’s No Place Like HOME!

At its most recent virtual meeting, the Student Activities Council of Governors State University discussed moving forward and hosting events for Fall semester’s Homecoming program such as this year’s theme “Homecoming 2020: There’s No Place Like HOME!” hosted by the Student Activities Council and the Center for Student Engagement & Intercultural Programs.

Students can get in on the fun looking forward to Tik Tok challenges and window/door decorating competitions for chances to win some fun prizes, live concerts including gospel and other various performances and more. Students also won’t want to miss out on the biggest event SAC and the Center for Student Engagement & Intercultural Programs will be having on Saturday, Oct. 24:  An exclusive opportunity to enjoy the drive-in theater experience at GSU. Only students, staff, and faculty who pre-register on Jaguar Connection and present their GSU ID at the event may enter. There is limited capacity and reserved seating is available for Prairie Place residents.

This event is not open to the public and social distancing guidelines will be in effect and enforced. Early arrival is also recommended. Here is a link to their events page for more information. https://govst.campuslabs.com/engage/event/6427467  Students can also find this link from GSU’s homepage under campus life, student affairs, then going to student engagement and finding Jaguar Connection.